Friday, June 14, 2013

A New Journey

Well....it's a sad and exciting time tonight.  Because of issues, that I couldn't seem to get fixed, this is the last post I will write on Chelle's Blog.  But because of that I have started a new blog, a new journey. And I have to tell you I am excited about it.  The LORD gave me a new URL (address), some new scriptures to go with it, and a new blog name.  I hope you all will join me over at my new place....check it out....and maybe even give me a follow.  I will be looking forward to hearing from each of you there.

Here is the link....hopefully you can just click on it. But who knows....like I said there is some issues going on!  If not just type it in.


Thank you all for all of your support and comments while I blooged here.

Blessings....Chelle


2 comments:

Nikki (Sarah) said...

HI Chelle.....I'm sorry you've been having issues..but already following you on your new blog. Happy blogging. And happy weekend

tree said...

I love your banner heart picture. So true!